Do You Need Help?
Are you living in an unsafe place?
Are you or a friend living on the street or in danger in any way?
We are here to help.
Click here now and fill out the details and we will be in touch very soon.
When you join us, we will help you by:
- Providing safe and stable accommodation
- Developing resilience through Camp Experiences – Snow Camp, Hiking, Farm Stays
- Overcoming Fear Activities – Absailing, Canyoning, High Ropes. Supporting you to evaluate risks and learn when and how to take safe risks. Break through barriers of your self-limiting beliefs.
- Lifeskills Development – Developing social, emotional and physical life skills to become more independent. Cooking, Cleaning, Managing your own appointments, budgeting, etc
- Providing our Career and Employment Pathways Program – support you on your journey from getting your first job to achieving your dream career. Develop you employability skills, discovering what job roles are suited to your personality, etc
- Mentoring – (This Program is currently being evaluated and we are looking to change this)
- Drive to Freedom Program – Learn to drive with the support of a driving mentor
- Giving you Case Management Support – Supporting you to reach your goals, Linking in with health professionals (Counselling, Dental,), Managing your routine and emotional wellbeing, connecting to culture
- Restoring you to your family when appropriate
- Duke of Edinburgh – looking for an extra challenge we can help you achieve this award.