Are you living in an unsafe place?
Are you or a friend living on the street or in danger in any way?
We are here to help.
When you join us, we will help you by:
- Providing safe and stable accommodation
- Developing resilience through Adventure Education – Snow Camp, Hiking, Farm Stays
- Overcoming Fear Activities – Abseiling, High Ropes. Supporting you to evaluate risks and learn when and how to take safe risks. Break through barriers of your self-limiting beliefs.
- Skills for Life Development – Developing social, emotional and physical life skills to become more independent. Learn over 440 life skills and life hacks not taught at school
- Providing our Career and Employment Pathways Program – supporting you on your journey to secure your first job and achieving your dream career.
- Mentoring – we match you with worldly wise, kind, experienced adults who can assist you to become the best you can be
- Drive to Freedom Program – Learn to drive with the support of a driving mentor and formal driving lessons
- Giving you Case Management Support – Supporting you to reach your goals, Linking in with health professionals (Counselling, Dental,), Managing your routine and emotional wellbeing, connecting to culture
- Restoring you to your family when appropriate
- Duke of Edinburgh – looking for an extra challenge we can help you expand your horizons with adventure and new skills.